Actuant Corporation is a $1.3B diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems.
Apply now in CareerLink to be considered for these fantastic opportunities:
ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Actuant's 2-3 year diversified engineering development program will provide:
- Rotations in 3 different businesses across 2 or more segments which may include Electrical, Energy, Engineered Solutions or Industrial.
- An assigned mentor.
- High visibility and interaction with leadership team members.
- New product and process development opportunities with engineers around the world.
- Formal networking opportunities.
- Engineering, leadership and Actuant's LEAD process.
MARKETING MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The 3 year diversified Marketing leadership program will allow you to experience:
- Rotations in three different businesses in two or more Actuant Segments which include Industrial, Energy, Electrical or Engineered Solutions.
- An assigned mentor in addition to high visibility and interaction with leadership team members
- Formal networking opportunities
- Marketing, Growth & Innovation (G+I), and Actuant’s LEAD process improvement training
- Office and field experience including product training and trade shows
- For EMDP: Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- For MMDP: Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Management, or other business majors with a Marketing focus; or MBA.
- Demonstrated strong academic performance; cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher on 4-point scale
- Demonstrated leadership through work experience, campus activities and/or community service
- Geographic mobility throughout the program duration is a requirement.
- Must complete and pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment
- Hold citizenship or permanent resident status for the primary location of their program (may be U.S. Europe, China)
Login to CareerLink and search by keyword "Actuant". You must submit your resume by Sunday September 15.