October 3 (Thursday) - 5pm
Stackel Room, Wilson Commons
Graduate programs at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering are consistently top ranked by U.S. News & World Report. The school offers visionary leadership, unique programs and a dynamic faculty, many of whom are members of the National Academy of Engineering and recipients of National Science Foundation Career awards.
A broad range of M.S., graduate certificate, and Ph.D. degree programs are offered by the departments listed below.
- Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering
- Astronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, and Petroleum Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial & Systems Engineering (Including the M.B.A./M.S., Industrial Systems Engineering dual degree, offered jointly with USC Marshall School of Business.)