Wednesday, February 12
Meet employers ready to hire entry level full-time employers and summer interns:
- Prepare by reviewing the list of companies and schools and researching those you are interested in. Study corporate websites and search for recent news articles for conversation starters.
- Attend one of the "How to Work the Career Fair" seminars led by our On-Campus Recruitment Coordinator Michelle Werth at Monday, February 10 at 1 & 4 p.m.
- Review career fair tips see our website,
- Dress in interview clothes. Particularly juniors and seniors should consider the career fair a mini-interview.
- Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
Just inside the May Room the Onsite Career Center table is staffed by counselors who can advise you on approaching recruiters, offer tips on following up and answer any questions you may have. NEW THIS YEAR: 15-minute "Getting Started" seminars will be taking place throughout the day at the fair.
For advice from one our regular recruiters see:
"Career Fair Tips From the Recruiter's Side of the Table"
Since you'll be dressed for success, stop by our free LinkedIn photo booth!