- Contacting alumni or other professionals for shadowing opportunities.
- Searching for and contacting people for informational interviews.
- Reaching out to employers you've applied with to see about interviewing while you're in town.
- Researching networking opportunities such as Meetup groups and young professionals associations.
- Using this time off to start or further your actual internship or job search.
Just drop in to one of these one-hour sessions:
Tuesday, February 25 at 5 p.m.
Wednesday, February 26 at 2 p.m.
Gwen M. Greene Career & Internship Center Conference Room, 4-200 Dewey Hall