We are now enrolling the MS in Management in NYC Class of 2015.
As an alumnus of the University of Rochester, you are familiar with the reputation of the Simon Business School, globally ranked for its graduate business programs and renowned for its faculty research and teaching quality. With a record number of UR alumni in our current MS in Management class, we are confident that our programs provide the education and practical experience that you need to set yourself apart.
This program is ideal for individuals with liberal arts and technical backgrounds who are interested in broadening their business skills and management expertise. You can complete your graduate degree in only 13 months of part-time study in NYC, with two residency weeks in Rochester. Our weekend program format is ideal for students who want the flexibility to work and gain a well-respected graduate business education.
And now, ever better is even better.
To celebrate the University of Rochester Community in NYC, we are pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships to University of Rochester alumni and referrals. Additional need-based and merit scholarships are also available.
Visit us to learn more.
We welcome you to learn more about our offering at our upcoming June 3 information reception. For details and to register, please visit: http://www.simon.rochester.edu/MSMNYC. For your background, a copy of the program brochure is attached.
Contact us with any questions or schedule a classroom visit.
Should you have any additional questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us by email, or call (585) 275-3439 and ask to speak with Janet Anderson or Sarah O’Rourke.
MS to MBA and Other MS Program Opportunities
Now with our highly regarded MS in Finance and MS in Management in NYC, students interested in continuing their graduate education beyond the MS curriculum may apply all Simon MS NYC credits earned to a Simon MBA. For details, please contact program staff.
MS in Management Program Highlights
• 12 courses – providing a rigorous foundation in management education
• Classes taught on alternate weekends in midtown Manhattan
• World-renowned Simon School faculty
• Residency weeks for intensive week-long study
• A convenient schedule for working professionals
• Textbooks, meals on class weekends, residency week travel and accommodations included in program fees
• Dedicated program staff, arranged study teams, and an optional math review
• Need-based and merit scholarships available
• GMAT waiver available for qualified applicants
• A highly respected graduate degree from a school that is currently ranked #1 for return on investment among private US business schools (Bloomberg Businessweek).
• The Financial Times of London (FT) currently ranks Simon 3rd in the world for Economics and 4th in the world for Finance.
Interested in Applying?
We will waive your application fee. Here is the link to get started: http://www.simon.rochester.edu/programs/ms-in-management-in-new-york-city/admissions/apply-now/index.aspx.