Monday, June 23, 2014

Student Success 2014: Evan Marcantonio

Evan Marcantonio, who graduated with his bachelor's in chemical engineering, has  accepted a full-time position into the UBS graduate training program in New York City. He worked at UBS as an undergrad last summer.

"I will be working as a technical business analyst finding and creating technical solutions to business needs in conjunction with software and network engineering teams. 

My chemical engineering education at the UR prepared me to easily adapt to different data/analysis driven fields and will continue to help me as I plan to pursue a masters degree in engineering after the rotational program.

I used the great resources at the career center to hone in on representing myself and my skills accurately on my résumé and the job postings on career link to sift through the thousands of job postings. 

The career center at UofR was very important in staying on top of job/internship applications which eventually opened the door for me to pursue this upcoming opportunity."



No comments:

Post a Comment