You may still attend the Morning Career Fair!
From 9:30 - 11:30 am, there is an OPEN FORUM IN ALL FOUR CITIES! This is a time for you to meet employers and network the room. Why bother, you ask?
- Several employers at each event will be building their interview schedules purely from the students they meet in person that day!
- At each event more than 75 additional interviews are added to employer's schedules during the open forum.
- Employers have already indicated it's been very hard for them to pick only 8 students per schedule! They're still interested in you, and this is a great way to get some "face time" and get YOUR resume in their hands. Having a face to associate with a name, and a few minutes of conversation about their company will make you that much more memorable.
Why should I register?
During the holidays, updated information about new employers and event details will only be sent out to registrants. The registration process only takes a few minutes, and lets you view employer profiles, job postings and much more.
What employers are in each city?
Click on the city name to see the employer list for each city.
CIC Prep Sessions:
Join Associate Director Amber Graham for a jam-packed session of CIC tips! We'll cover how to work the open forum (including developing your personal 30 second commercial), how to score interviews, how to manage interviewing in a large busy space, and some general interview tips!
Held in the Career Center Conference Room (Dewey 4-200)
- Wednesday, December 10th at 4pm
- Thursday, December 11th at 2pm
- Monday, December 15th at 2pm
Stop by or call the Career Center with any questions, to work on your resume, or talk about interview preparation!
4-200 Dewey Hall | 585-275-2366 | firstname.lastname@example.org