The M&T Management Development Program is open to ALL majors! They're looking for smart, organized leaders with great communication skills to begin their careers at M&T Bank!
M&T Bank will be conducting on-campus interviews for their Management Development Program (MDP) on March 30th. To be considered, please apply online in CareerLink by Tuesday March 24th.
M&T Bank is one of the best performing regional banks in the nation today. Established in 1856, we are one of the 20 largest US based commercial bank holding companies. M&T Bank has assets of $96.6, over 700 branches, and over 15,000 employees throughout new York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Washington DC, Virginia, West Virginia, New Jersey, Florida, and Delaware. With a longstanding tradition of careful and consistent management, we’ve generated positive earnings and capital as we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
Management Development Program:
Since 1983, M&T’s Management Development Program (MDP) has been the entry point for undergraduate students looking to develop their professional skills.
What can you expect from the Management Development Program?
- A year long program designed to develop your leadership skills
- Direct-position-placement where you can immediately provide value
- Intensive training in communication, leadership, and finance; enabling you to apply these skills in critical roles
- Access to an instant peer group and networking opportunities to help you learn and grow within the bank
- A bridge from college to career
Management Development Program QualificationsLearn more about the personal stories of MDP participants
- Bachelor's (or MS/MBA) candidates with less than 1 year of full-time work experience
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Superior interpersonal skills & experience in making presentations
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Authorization to work in the U.S. on a full-time, permanent basis without additional sponsorship